Presidents of Krystal, Schlotzsky’s, Auntie Anne’s, Huey Magoo’s make up ‘Franchising Think Tank’
How do you control labor issues? What about food costs? When is it necessary to hire outside marketing help? What types of technology are worth the investment? How do I know when to expand outside my home market? What about going international? These are just a few questions that several leaders of thriving franchises will address during the “Franchising Think Tank” at the Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit, March 11-13, in Louisville.
“We are ecstatic about having so many industry-leading brands on one session,” said Cherryh Cansler, VP of Editorial at Networld Media Group, the summit’s producer. “Our attendees are learning from the best — literally.”
- Andy Howard, president and CEO, Huey Magoo’s.
- Paul Macaluso, president and CEO, Krystal.
- Heather Neary, president, Auntie Anne’s.
- Kelly Roddy, president, Schlotzsky’s.
- Peter McLaughlin, senior director of Customer Success at PlayerLync (moderator).
Register here for the Summit.
Republished with permission from FastCasual.