GENERAL SESSION / WEDNESDAY / MARCH 13, 2019 / 9:00 AM
The Brain Exchange breaks attendees into small groups to discuss some of the most pressing issues facing restaurant operators today. These informal group discussions allow attendees to learn from one another’s mistakes and successes.
Brain Exchange Topics:
• CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE | Does yours measure up? Sponsored by: LSI Industries
• DATA ANALYTICS | Do you understand your KPIs? Sponsored by: Acrelec America
• DELIVERY | Integrating operations and technology Sponsored by: Checkmate
• FRANCHISING | What is the most intelligent path to growth and what are the most common obstacles you will face to get there? Sponsored by: Winmark Franchise Partners
• KITCHEN OPS | Benefits of decreasing your restaurant building footprint Sponsored by: Polar King
• MARKETING | Are you spending too little or too much? Sponsored by: Oracle Food & Beverage
• MENU TRENDS & FOOD SAFETY | What will your customers demand in 2020 and beyond? Sponsored by: Controlant
• MOBILE | Are you providing the right platforms for your customers? Sponsored by Forter
FRANCHISING | What are the pros and cons of going outside your home market?
Facilitor: Name | Title | Winmark Franchise Partners