Explore the Best of Nashville From Our Doorstep on Broadway
Grand Hyatt Nashville is a downtown luxury hotel on Broadway at Nashville Yards. Within walking distance of the Gulch and Midtown, our retreat features one of the highest outdoor rooftop bars in Music City, a spa, and seven food and beverage experiences.
The hotel features a breathtaking rooftop pool and sun deck experience over Broadway, health-forward bar and lounge with indoor and outdoor rooftop seating, modern fitness center featuring panoramic views of the Nashville Yards Park, and a full luxury spa offering focused paths of recharging or replenishing your well being.
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Nashville, TN 37203
Reserve your room for the Summit
- Signature Restaurant — James Beard award-winning chef Sean Brock on lobby level overlooking Broadway
- Hotel Restaurant — locally curated Hotel restaurant on lobby level and overlooking Broadway
- Lobby Bar — showcasing both vibrant entertainment and mixology
- Coffee Market — featuring a local Nashville roaster and offering both retail and on the go items
- Pool Bar — health and outdoor living inspired pool bar and lounge with indoor and outdoor seating
- Rooftop Bar — stunning Rooftop Bar located on the 25th floor of the Hotel where the views and vibe are unmatched
POINTS OF INTEREST
ARRIVE ON WEDNESDAY
The Summit registration desk will open at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, March 30 with the opening keynote session starting at 4:00 pm. A community give-back party will follow the keynote at 5:00 pm.
LEAVE ON FRIDAY
The Summit adjourns on Friday, April 1 at 3:30 pm following the closing keynote session.