Explore the Best of Nashville From Our Doorstep on Broadway
Grand Hyatt Nashville is a downtown luxury hotel on Broadway at Nashville Yards. Within walking distance of the Gulch and Midtown, our retreat features one of the highest outdoor rooftop bars in Music City, a spa, and seven food and beverage experiences.
The hotel features a breathtaking rooftop pool and sun deck experience over Broadway, health-forward bar and lounge with indoor and outdoor rooftop seating, modern fitness center featuring panoramic views of the Nashville Yards Park, and a full luxury spa offering focused paths of recharging or replenishing your well being.
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Nashville, TN 37203
Reserve your room for the Summit
Rate: $289/night | Deadline: 3/7/22
- Signature Restaurant — James Beard award-winning chef Sean Brock on lobby level overlooking Broadway
- Hotel Restaurant — locally curated Hotel restaurant on lobby level and overlooking Broadway
- Lobby Bar — showcasing both vibrant entertainment and mixology
- Coffee Market — featuring a local Nashville roaster and offering both retail and on the go items
- Pool Bar — health and outdoor living inspired pool bar and lounge with indoor and outdoor seating
- Rooftop Bar — stunning Rooftop Bar located on the 25th floor of the Hotel where the views and vibe are unmatched
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Frist Art Museum
- Ryman Auditorium
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Lower Broadway Music Experience
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Nashville Farmer’s Market
- Bridgestone Arena
- Tennessee State Museum
- Centennial Park and The Parthenon
- Shelby Bottoms Nature Center
- Nashville Zoo
- Marathon Village
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage Estate
ARRIVE ON WEDNESDAY
The Summit registration desk will open at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, March 30 with the opening keynote session starting at 4:00 pm. A community give-back party and cocktail reception will follow the keynote.
LEAVE ON FRIDAY
The Summit adjourns on Friday, April 1 at 3:00 pm following the closing keynote session.