If you are an executive or employee of a company that owns or operates restaurants or other foodservice establishments, you are welcome to register at our lowest rate…
|Registration Period||Register by this date…||Registration Fee|
|Early Bird 1||12/10/2021||$495|
|Early Bird 2||1/14/2022||$645|
|Early Bird 3||2/25/2022||$795|
|All registrations at the Restaurant/Foodservice Operator rate require approval by event management.|
Additional Registration Options
Franchise brokers represent franchisors in selling franchise concepts to franchisees. Restaurant consultants offer plans, advice, training, and support for improving restaurants. Consulting firms must have 10 or fewer employees to qualify for this rate and cannot be sellers of hardware or software. Registration fee: $1,495
For companies whose customers are restaurant/foodservice operators or other businesses (B2B). Registration fee: $3,400
Sponsorship opportunities are also available that may allow you to send multiple representatives to the Summit. Download the sponsor prospectus to learn more.
- Full access to all sessions and exhibits
- Welcome reception
- Offsite dinner party (transportation provided)
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments served during Summit hours
- Cancellations of paid registrations prior to March 23, 2022 may substitute another executive from the same company or be issued a credit toward a future event hosted by Networld Media Group.
- If we postpone the event, attendees will be issued a credit toward next year’s event or a future event hosted by Networld Media Group.
Register two qualified attendees and get a third registration at no additional cost.